SETON BOOSTER CLUB MISSION
To provide financial, moral and spiritual support for ALL Seton College Prep school activities and ALL athletic programs.
SETON BOOSTER CLUB MEMBERS
We are made up of Seton parents, grandparents and community members who wish to support and promote ALL aspects of Seton Catholic Prep in a positive, supportive manner. All Seton parents and supporters are invited and encouraged to become a member of this group.
Become a Member of This very Important Parent Group!
Highlights of Events and Accomplishments 2011-2015
- Annual Seton Wine Tasting and Auction (2013-Present)
- Annual Seton Wine Sale (2014-Present)
- “Sebastian” Mascot Outfit
- Science- Lab Rental at WSU Vancouver for Seton Science Students
- Science Olympiad- financial assistance for supplies for participants
- National Honor Society- funds for graduation reception for graduates
- Choir- competition financial assistance 2013, 2014
- Drama- Royalties and St. Genesius Awards
- Gymnasium- (2) wireless shot clocks and (1) portable scoreboard
- Summer Athletic Workouts- funded trainers and equipment for over 30 students
- Physical Education- medicine balls and jump ropes
- Football- Com Connex field communication system
- Track and Field- Seiko S149 stopwatch and printer
- Track and Field- G412 Scholastic starting blocks (2)
- Cheerleading- uniforms
- Soccer- (4) portable training goals
- Volleyball- Nike warm-ups and jerseys
- Boy’s Basketball- Nike warm-ups and jerseys
- Girl’s Basketball- Nike warms-ups
- Swimming- funds to defray team expenses
Upcoming Booster Club Events and Volunteer Opportunities
- Next Booster Club Meeting, Third Wednesday of every month, Seton, 6:30 p.m.
- Seton Sampler “A Passport to a New Beginning,” May 7th, 2016, 7:00p-11:00p, Tickets $25 per person, $40 per couple, Tickets to go on sale soon!